Thank you to Darque Dreamer Reads for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
Please pop over to Darque Dreamer Reads and give her blog some love!
So the rules of being nominated for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award.
- I have a rare condition that makes it appear that my eyes change colour… they are light green majority of the time but can also be blue, gray and any colour in between these colours listed.
- I play Clarinet and Alto Saxophone.
- I have an extremely spoilt pug called Poppy.
- I did a firewalk (walking across hot coals) when I was 16 years old.
- I am 5’9 and have been since I was 13… I was that tall person in the back of every school photo.
- My favourite colour is blue!
- I’ve lived in 3 different States within Australia (2 of those States twice!).
If any of you have already been tagged in the past I’m sorry… my brain is still on holidays I think!
Thanks for reading!