Welcome! Some info about me:
- I’m twenty two years old.
- I’ve completed a Bachelor of Business (PR) and I’m in the process of finishing a Bachelor of Laws (Hons).
- I’m an avid reader, an amateur photographer and I love to travel (I spent six weeks exploring Europe in June and July of 2017).
- I work full-time whilst studying… which is why I post less when University is in session.
- I have somewhat of an obsession with pugs… don’t judge me, I loved them before it was trendy okay!
You can view blog posts specifically for Book Reviews, Photography or Travel by hovering over the “Blog” tab above.
- When University isn’t in session I try to post at least one book review every Wednesday and one blog post about my recent trip to Europe every second Saturday.
- When University is in session I usually post one book review every second Wednesday and one blog post about my recent trip to Europe every second Saturday.
- Sometimes I feel inspired and decide to just write a post out of the blue too!
Both of my Instagram accounts are linked down the bottom of my page if you feel like snooping. I also have my Goodreads account linked and you can follow my blog by hitting that pretty “Follow” button at the bottom too 🙂
Thanks for dropping by!
PS – Picture above was taken at Hadrian’s Wall. I’m sure you can tell by the way I’m sitting that it was freezing for a little Aussie like myself.
PPS – here are some pictures of my adorable pug (because why not…).